Transforming the world at the Microscopic level.
Regeneration Nation was formed to challenge the status quo of soil management.
Soil is the key for a prosperous future.
Research has proven Fungi and Bacteria provide the most integral role in plant growth and health than any other nutrient. Plant growth is dependent on Fungi and Bacteria to supply them with vital nutrients and water within the soil. Plus, they provide plants with the ability to make it through stress periods and battle pests.
Brad Schmidt, Manager of Agronomy
Brad brings 9 years of Regenerative Agriculture experience to Regeneration Nation. He grew up on a farm in Southwest Minnesota near Garvin. He has helped his family transform their operation to implement the principles of soil health on their farm/ranch. Brad got his Bachelor’s degree from South Dakota State University in Agriculture Science. After college he spent the next 3.5 years working for Ducks Unlimited as their head Agronomist for the US. Brad was able to travel around the United States and Canada and meet people from all walks of life and learn about their involvement with soil. He saw a growing need for change to the way soil is managed which has ignited the formation of Regeneration Nation.
Brad is from Brookings, South Dakota and is happily married to his wife Ashley. In his free time, he enjoys Hunting, Fishing, Golfing, and spending time with family and friends.
Mixture of beneficial bacteria that:
– Promote Nitrogen fixation, making atmospheric Nitrogen available to plant
– Solubilize bound phosphorus, potassium and other Macro/Micro Nutrients
RhizoEAZE is an Endophyte fungal solution that establishes symbiosis with plants to enhance tolerance of stress conditions and increases transfer of nutrients within plants.
1. Increased stress tolerance
2. Increased water and nutrient efficiency
3. Increased crop yield
4. Improved seed germination and plant growth
For the best results, we highly recommend using both!
Bacteria and Fungi create a symbiotic relationship to enhance the results.
**Foliar applied June 4th 2021, SW MN**
**Foliar applied to Soybeans early June 2020, picture taken Mid-August 2020. South Dakota**
**Both 80 acre pastures, pictures taken summer 2021, South Dakota**
**Pictures taken 2021, South Dakota**
Last Year’s Residue, This Year’s Nutrients
Wondering about how your residue is going to break down? Harness the power of ResiDo. ResiDo is a concentrated mix of Bacteria and Fungi that goes to work breaking down last year’s residue for this year’s nutrients.
Applied in the fall or along with a grower’s standard spring N
application, ResiDo can quicken decomposition, effectively releasing
nutrients tied up in and improving the mineralization and uptake of soil
and applied nutrients.
Using technology to preserve the quality and bunk life of baled hay.
Why choose Bale Fresh™?
- Better long term microbial protection to preserve the quality of animal feed hay
- Performance is superior to traditional propionic acid based products
- Effective at higher moisture up to 30 percent and wide ranges of pH
- Non-toxic, environmentally friendly and biodegradable
- Ingredients are FDA approved. GRAS and EPA exempt
- Non-corrosive to farm equipment
BALE FRESH™ is a patented Potassium Sorbate-based preservative providing significantly longer shelf life for baled hay and increased palatability for livestock. Tests show that hay bales treated with BALE FRESH™ are fresher greener and mold-free longer than bales treated with propionic acid preservatives
BALE FRESH™ is the first effective preservative on the market to be completely user-friendly, environmentally safe and a non-corrosive/rust inhibitor to farm equipment.
“REMEDY FOR THE MOLDY BLUES”
Mycotoxins produced from mold can wreak havoc in livestock production systems. Mycotoxins and mold can result in leg structure issues and weakness, digestive upset, reproductive issues, reduced feed intake and digestibility, and a compromised immune system leading to an increase in disease challenges.
ON FARM RESULTS
PreservaTecTM continues to prove itself on farm with top rated customer satisfaction.
On one farm the bin that was not treated had a 300,000 cfu/ gm mold count while the bin treated with PreservaTecTM had <1000 cfu/gm mold count, which is below the laboratories level of detection.
Multiple farms with previous mold growth problems year after year treated corn bins with PreservaTecTM. Again PreservaTecTM was able to hold the mold growth of these bins to very low concentrations which was below the laboratories level of detection.
At the moisture levels corn is typically stored, mold growth and the resulting mycotoxin contamination continue to occur throughout the year. For this reason, it would be ideal to treat corn as it is placed in the bin to prevent mold growth and the resulting negative consequences to animal production. In the past, some people have used propionic acid for this purpose only to find their bins rusted out the next year. We recommend applying PreservaTecTM to corn as it is placed in the bin. PreservaTecTM has been shown to reduce mold growth by 86% over untreated grain and will not rust metal. In fact the compounds in PreservaTecTM are actually used to prevent rust.
McPIT DIGESTER / McPIT PLUS
FOR THE BENEFIT OF PEOPLE, LIVESTOCK, AND THE LAND
McPit Digester and McPit Plus are pit or lagoon additives that are designed to reduce manure odors, liquefy slurry, and improve the nutrient value of manure for crops. The two products contain over three dozen bacterial strains and many different enzymes to supercharge manure decomposition. These products add enzymes and billions of both anaerobic and aerobic bacteria to stimulate both sludge reduction at the bottom of the pit and odor reduction towards the upper portion of the pit.
McPit Plus contains everything found in McPit Digester, plus revolutionary odor control compounds not included in McPit Digester.
BENEFITS TO THE PEOPLE
- Happier wives and neighbors due to reduced odor output
- Healthier barn workers due to reduced noxious gas levels
- Easier lagoon pump out due to sludge reduction
BENEFITS TO THE LIVESTOCK
- Improved respiratory health due to reduced noxious gas levels
- Improved gain and efficiency due to improved respiratory health
- Lower gas levels mean lower winter ventilation rates which saves money
BENEFITS TO THE LAND
- More nitrogen retained in the manure rather than being released as ammonia to the air
- Salts and minerals are incorporated into the bacteria in an organic form making them more available to crops
- Higher nutrient availability results in less fertilizer cost.
Results of a 2000 head wean/finish:
– P205 had a 126% increase of nutrient availability in treated pits vs. untreated pits
– K2O had a 26% increase of nutrient availability in treated pits vs. untreated pits